Monday, March 02, 2009

Day Fourteen: Thankful

Today, God has just really helped me to see many things that I am thankful for. Most of it I am a bit surprised by but overall, it makes perfect sense. So if you can bear another list, here are the things I am thankful for today:

1. God's plan prevailing over my own in all things!
2. Mom praying for my husband while I quit fighting and let God handle it. For me, its like Aaron and Hur holding up Moses's arms during battle when Moses couldn't do it himself (Exodus 17). I know she isn't the only one holding up these weary arms and I am thankful for each one of you! One day, when we meet him, I'll be blessed beyond measure to show him how many people prayed over him. I am humbled and choked up just thinking about it!
3. Being organized and with it really does help your productivity and time management!
4. Reality is so much better than anything man can force or make up!
5. Dinner was actually planned and timed perfectly. For me, that is very rare!
6. Having friends and family I can share my "What!?" moments with at 7:15 in the morning (via email).
7. God is in control even when people do things I cannot understand.

No comments: