Yesterday, I was very tired and, as the majority of you know, me + very tired = increased sensitivity and tears. I got hit pretty hard two times last night. The first time, I couldn't stop bawling. The second time, I was so tired that I was pretty much complacent. Still, today I am playing the glad game. So here are the things I am glad about today:
- A freshly cleaned car! I couldn't stop smiling as I drove her home. She's so pretty and smells so good!
- NOT waking up to an alarm clock!
- A new book - especially if it has anything to do with Jane Austen or Pride and Prejudice!
- Being able to open the windows on a beautiful day!
- Having time to finally clean the house!
- Having the desire to bake/cook!
- Knowing that the school is open on a Saturday and NOT going in!
- A good night's sleep in clean sheets!
What are you glad about today?