Friday, June 10, 2011
Wednesday, June 08, 2011
Tuesday, June 07, 2011
Monday, June 06, 2011
Sunday, June 05, 2011
Saturday, June 04, 2011
Thursday, June 02, 2011
Wednesday, June 01, 2011
Since I've become sporadic with my blogs, i decided to steal this from my friend. I thought it looked fun. Hope you will enjoy it!
1. Even though I'm no longer a vegetarian, I still feel guilty every time I eat any kind of meat.
2. I often struggle with putting my beliefs into action. My heart is in the right place but often my hands and feet don't follow. God and I are working on it in major ways.
3. I regret not sticking with anything as a child - dance classes, softball, Girl Scouts, athletics, art lessons.....
4. I am equally an introvert and extrovert. Sometimes it makes me feel like it sends mixed messages to people and they don't get to know the real me.
5. Whenever a speaker talks about how we all have spiritual children even if we don't have any children of our own, a small part of me dies.
6. I would love to get my masters but I have no idea what I want to do. Everything continues a career in education (which I don't think I want too much longer) or requires another bachelors degree first.
7. My inner thrill seeker is itching for my next adventure. I now want to climb a mountain.
8. I find ironing therapeutic. I love the rhythm of the back and forth while making things look better. it feels productive and calming.
9. As curious as I am about things long past, I am thankful that I don't know all of the answers to my questions. I think it is God's way of protecting me.
10. I've always wondered what it's like to get tackled wearing full football gear. I'll never know....