Wednesday, October 11, 2006

My Hijacked Brain


After a semi-frustrating day at school, I was talking to Mom when I arrived home. I don't know how I sounded to her because I brain was completely hijacked. Someone changed the colors of my apartment. I hope you can tell what the current paint job of my apartment looks like. Basically, half is tan, half is chocolate, the trim is the opposite of the siding, and the doors and stair rails are red or chocoolate.

I made up a reason to go to the office and in the midst of the conversation brought it up. Turns out that the complex wants a new paint job but can't decide on color combinations. Therefore, they are mixing and matching on different buildings until they make a decision.

WOW! Am I lucky or what!?

3 comments:

Amy said...

UMMMM - Having not seen the other options, I'm really hoping this is NOT the one they choose - guess I'll see in person tomorrow!!

Now I understand your amazement!!
Love ya -

Anonymous said...

i like it!!! i think they should leave it like it is while choosing and then you could live in "random house" hee hee!!
sorry i was so horrible on the phone last night - all better now!
love you!

The Johnsons said...

I agree with Jennifer. It would be easy to give people directions to your place.

"Building 18, top green side."

See you tomorrow!!!