Wednesday, January 03, 2007

My Jenn


I am back in San Marcos after a MUCH needed break. I'm nowhere near ready to be back but the past two weeks have left me feeling loved. Many people made that happen but one that I am SO thankful for is my Jenn.

Everyone deserves a friend like Jennifer. She loves me unconditionally. She never leaves me in doubt of her opinion or feelings. She is brutally honest with me in the way that only a true friend can be. She laughs with me and cries with me all at the same time. She validates me and makes me question when need be. She slaps me upside the head when I need it most and then holds my hand through the pain. She holds me accountable and sets her standards high having full faith that, one day, I will meet them. She has a tender heart and a sweet spirit. I know that God smiles on her daily.

2 comments:

The Johnsons said...

What a sweet picture of two sweet friends! Did you plan the brown?! j/k

jenn said...

i love you more than i know how to express, again i am so jealous of your ways with words, i fall short of them! i'm glad there were oppurtunities for us this break!