Thursday, January 25, 2007

Faced Fears

Why is it so hard to face your fears? Especially if they are so silly. Put me in front of a crowd to talk - no problem! Perform - different story. I am getting better but seriously...how dumb is it? I was with some girls tonight and Sugar and Spice came up. Next thing I new, officers and the director are being SO encouraging and sweet. They are doing a FUN set this semester. I really want to do it but I am nervous. I've been told that the more you perform, the easier it is. The one time I did it, I really enjoyed myself (besides the fact that I couldn't stop shaking). I guess we will know in a week and a half if this is going to happen for me without chickening out. Time to put on my big girl panties and have a go. Cross your fingers!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

i don't believe it's easier every time. i went to nationals in one act play - had to do it 80 thousand times, and I was always petrefied.
. . and then . . .
and then when you're up there, you can't see a thinkg past the stage lights. So i was okay. - obviously, i got a '1'.