Sunday, January 07, 2007

New Addiction

I have been sucked in. I was given a nano for Christmas and am spending WAY too much time playing with iTunes. Seriously! It is official, I am addicted. I've heard about how great it is but now I cannot roll my eyes anymore. I'm one of those people. I drank the kool-aide. It was good...

One thing that I have really enjoyed is finding new artists. Some that you may want to check out are Foy Vance, Mindy Smith, and Kendall Payne. You may already know about them but if not, you should. My newest favorite is a girl named Erin Bode. Besides her fabulous name, she is AMAZING! She is kind of like Jane Monheit but she does really beautiful remakes as well. She redid Cyndi Lauper's Time After Time with a male backup. It may sound weird but WOW! It is SO lovely! Nothing 80's about it at all. If you can find it, take a listen. She's worth the time!

And Erin, I am finding some car dancing, dusting the living room music! Good times!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Here's a few more to check out:

Brent Dennen
Neko Case
Jenny Lewis and the Watson Twins
Mark Erelli
Josh Ritter
Hem

Check them out! You're welcome!