Monday, January 08, 2007

Free Advertising

My friends, Jeff and Alissa, are definitely two of the strongest reasons I go to church at Southern Hills. Besides the fact that I can count on them holding me accountable for being there, they make me smile and laugh every time I see them. Jeff is the associate minister at the church as well as doing social work. Alissa is a mom and works part-time in the Hays District in a pre-school class. They are great friends, models of Christan faith, and wonderful parents. Both have blogs and are linked off to the side under my picture.

The reason that I bring it up is to not only brag on my fabulous friends but also to ask my Pleasanton family to check out Jeff's blogs. There is a HILARIOUS video that I know Jenn, Erin, and Jamie will laugh at for sure. More than that, I would be really interested in hearing what some of you have to say about his "Ideal Church" blogs. I would love to hear everyone's thoughts but especially Jackie and Dad. It's pretty thought provoking.

Anyway...check it out. It's very good stuff!

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Wow. Thanks! You are one of the big reasons why we're at Southern Hills, too, by the way. We love you lots!

andrew said...

When I get a chance I'll check out Jeff's blog. Just a short brek from court today to check up on people.