Monday, February 27, 2012

Photo Challenge Catch Up (Part Two)

Day 25: Green
This morning I met up with a friend for tea at a local coffee place. While there we talked about all things Cairo, school, and best of all - INDIA!



Day 26: Night
While tea was good, Saturday did not go down as my favorite day in Cairo. Then that night, I did not sleep well. I spent pretty much all day wiped out. I was honestly ready for bed at about 7:00. However, I plowed through and made it to Skype with the folks. As I was waiting, I set my alarm for the next morning so I could sleep in a few extra minutes. You may not be able to see it but at the bottom, it shares how long I have until the alarm goes off - eight hours and 53 minutes. I enjoyed every last minute....



Day 27: Something I Ate
Comfort food. I'm not one of those "chocolate comfort food" people. I love me some home cooking. (The Pioneer Woman speaks my culinary love language. While I'm nowhere near as good as she is, it is what I have the most experience with. Except for frying. I don't fry food. I just eat it if someone else does.) It tends so be my go-to when I'm not sure what to do for dinner. So tonight, it was meatloaf with zucchini and fruit. Nothing fancy but definitely easy and tasty. In my book, win-win. No, this isn't the first time you've seen zucchini on here. It is my favorite veggie.

1 comment:

Amy said...

That looks delish!! Could that be the meatloaf recipe that Erin introduced us to?!? Yummmm