Tuesday, April 29, 2008

On Your Mark...

At the beginning of the month, I posted a list of things that I would like to do within the next year. Tonight, I took my first steps towards one of, if not THE, most difficult of the goals. Tonight was registration and orientation for a training group to prepare me for the half marathon! I am pretty excited! It is going to be a lot of fun but also a lot of work as well. I cannot wait to get started. We begin on Monday with Hills (every Monday's workout). One Wednesdays we will work in circuits and Saturday mornings will be our long runs (I'm talking about an hour and a half on average). I've been trying to run to get myself back in the habit but we will see. For all I know, this may kick my rear end from here to Timbuktu. On the other hand, it may turn out to be a new favorite.

Ready or not, here I come!

No comments: