Sunday, April 20, 2008

Daily Smile

Each day, I pass an apartment complex on my commute to work. It is pretty early on in my drive and each day it makes me smile. I've seen it every day since August but I still look forward to it. The way that the complex is set up, the upstairs units have a fireplace. On each side of the fireplace is a window and right below it, a first floor unit has a large window. When you put is all together, it is a face. To me it looks like a modern Mayan face but I have an overactive imagination. What is even better is that there are several units in a row that look onto the street where I drive. I feel watched! I've thought about showing it to you several times and I finally remembered my camera this week. It isn't the best shot but that is alright. It was pretty early in the morning and I was getting some strange looks for taking pictures out of my car window while we waited for the light to change. Anyway....Here's smiling at ya!


2 comments:

jenn said...

so do you feel like a parade? many faces, smiling at you as you drive along? that's neat! enjoy your smiles tomorrow☺

Amy said...

Must be genetic; I always see faces around me !! (Or perhaps that's paranoia!! )
Anyway, thanks for a morning smile!! Love you !