Saturday, April 26, 2008

By George, It Was a Good One!

So after a few less than happy posts, here are some things that really made me happy this week:
  • Starbucks and Kolaches for breakfast
  • The constructions men that looked like Oompa Loompas in their reflective vests
  • Car dancing to Toby Mac
  • Leaving work at 4:30 three out of five days!
  • Finishing an amazing book that I couldn't wait to read each night
  • Making a weekly menu that stayed in the budget, worked for the entire week, and tasted good
  • Hugs from little kids
  • Trying desperately to see through egg shells to check on the chicks in the incubators (you had to be there but we laughed SO hard!)
There were some definite tough things about this week but these were a few highlights. Hope you had some silver linings along the way!

2 comments:

Darla said...

Highlights from my week:
Bonding with Christian women planning our luncheon
Field trip with six seniors
Visiting with Leann's family on her birthday
Finally getting to clean house
Hanging paintings around the house
Working in the yard
Rain

I think this is good medicine, this reflective thing.

So heres to a good week coming up! up...

Amy said...

My turn:
Rain
Spurs game Friday night - (but NOT Sunday!)
Talking to my daughters at will
Listening to Randy Harris' session on prayer
getting paid!
worship Sunday morning

Thanks for causing me to reflect!! I love you -