Thursday, April 24, 2008

Debbie Downer Strikes Again

So I realize that many of these posts have been pretty negative lately but I promise that there are several good things going on. The next post will be more upbeat - promise. For the moment, I just need to vent for a second.

What in the world is up with people who have to throw their negative two cents in to every little thing? I mean, why can't people celebrate the good, accept a compliment with "Thank you", or just be nice?

I have a person in my life that I truly believe thinks that I am as inept as they come. I have no doubt that they believe that I would be better suited for another position or even occupation. It makes me SO mad that I could spit nails! I feel belittled every time I have any contact whatsoever with this person.

Breathe in, and........out. Only five more weeks........

2 comments:

Amy said...

All I have to say is "43 Exceeds Expectations" should trump one Debbie Downer.
"Think on these things."

jenn said...

43 exceeds expectations!?! WOW i barely had 30! :) good job my Dana friend! :)