Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Just Me?

Am I the only one who is STRUGGLING with the whole time change thing? I don't know what is wrong with me! I have never had this problem before but for some reason, my internal clock is way off. You would think that I was readjusting after a visit on another continent. I'm not ready to get up in the morning because it is still dark. Tonight, I stayed at work too late because the sun was still up and I lost total track of time. On top of everything else, I have been one day off all week. Yesterday I thought it was Wednesday and today I thought it was Thursday. That makes for a very long week. :) What is the deal!?

3 comments:

Jackie said...

the age thing stinks, huh?

Darla said...

I get up every morning at 5:00. That is just my typical time and without an alarm clock. This week I have used the alarm clock and hit snooze several times up to an extra hour in bed. Today was only 30 minutes over. I feel tired and worn out most of the day.
Monday I looked up from working in my afternoon classes and half of the kids had their heads down sleeping. The excuse? Time change!
You are not alone. It has been harder this time for several.

Marcia said...

It took me about 6 days to figure out that I was a date off after Leap Day. I knew about the extra day, but didn't realize I needed to change my watch. It took a 6 year old to straighten me out. That plus the time change have really been messing with me.