Saturday, March 22, 2008

For the Record

Can I just say...what a BEAUTIFUL day in Houston! The windows are open and everything around is significantly greener than when I left a week ago. Small flower blossoms are out along with seasonal flowers just reminding me once again that the season of new starts is here. It is days like today that make me wish I had a yard to go enjoy!

It has been pretty productive too! I left the house about 9:45 this morning to take care of some things. By 1:00, the car had its oil changed and was washed, I ran to Kinkos, went to the mall, and had lunch. Thanks to some birthday and Christmas gift cards, I was able to pick up a few things including an Easter Dress! Much to everyone's amazement, I am happy to tell you that it is not black, white, or any pattern with those two colors. It is a beautiful blue - perfect for spring!

I hope you are enjoying this beautiful Saturday!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I actually got spend time with Robert this weekend on a 6 hour trail ride. But was bummed that Stacy came with us to ride on Saturday.

Don't get me wrong, I love her and all that mushy stuff . . .I just couldn't run my horse with her around. It kinda sucked the fun out of riding.