Thursday, March 27, 2008

I Am This Easy to Please!

Sometimes I think that God gave me a joy for the simple things in life just so I can see Him and His displays of love (both big and small) so vividly. Take tonight for example. My drive to work is 12 miles, takes on average 45 minutes, and includes 15 stop lights. Tonight, I turned on my car at 7:49 to head home. (We had a Family Night - I didn't work that late of my own accord.) Long story short, I was in my apartment with my shoes off at 8:08. That is right - I made it home in 19 minutes because I hit only ONE stoplight! One out of fifteen! Do you know how often that happens? Apparently about once every eight and a half months! That means it should happen again for me about the beginning of December. It made me really happy!

My God is so good to me!

No comments: