Monday, July 02, 2007

And We're Off...

In two and a half hours (10:00), we are leaving for Denver. Woo Hoo! We will get there about lunch time tomorrow. I cannot tell you how much I am looking forward to getting away! Spending lots of time with friends, listening to amazing singing, exploring a new city... just what I need. My hope is that getting away from anything that might distract or sway me in big decisions will offer up some unbiased clarity. It will be a week full of fun but also full of deep prayer. Right now, I feel 85% sure of where I need to be. My hope is that when I come back, I will have no room for doubt in my decision and that it will come to be. I pray that I'll come back ready to make a decision and not even think about "what if..." I hope to have full confidence that God will send me where he can grow me and use me most. All else can be lovely but that is most important. I will land where I need to.

Have a happy 4th and enjoy your week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a GREAT trip!!

andrew said...

Denver . . . at least you will be able to look at the mountains.