Thursday, July 26, 2007

Moving Gripes!

There are several things that I have learned through this moving process that I have never encountered before. Just thought I would share a few with you.

I really don't like to pack. This isn't earth shattering and many people share the same opinion. I just didn't realize that in myself before this week. I find myself become resentful of the time that I spend putting things in boxes instead of with those I care about most. I feel like my priorities have been off for days now. I know that isn't true but when the calender is ticking off days until you leave, the boxes just don't feel as important. The people do.

No matter how much I get done, I keep finding more stuff! Where is it coming from!? I am tired of packing it. At least I am able to de-pack-rat. Yea for dumpsters!

I really don't like the smell of cardboard boxes. I am thankful that Glade or Febreeze have not dedicated a spray to that sent. And if they did, who is the person who would buy it. Yuck!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I think our stuff commints fornication and breeds after we stuff them in the closet. I ALWAYS have more junk than I started with.


hmmmmm.