Thursday, June 07, 2007

Twiddling My Thumbs

It is the third day of summer break and I am bored. That is the problem with being a teacher. We got from 90 to nothing in literally minutes. For 9 months, we work ourselves silly and then it ends. Turn in the check list and you have NOTHING to do anymore. I don't think I could ever be a stay at home woman. I've finished a book, worked out every day, been to the grocery store, cleaned the kitchen, and run to SA and Austin. Notice that I cleaned the kitchen and not the house. I'm trying to spread things out so I can have something to do each day. I'm bored.... Tomorrow is training in Austin so I'll have something to do all day (yea!).

I hope to be planning a trip in the next couple of weeks. There is a good chance that I may be going to Denver for a few days with some friends. There is talk of a spontaneous kayaking trip in the near future. I've been thinking about Atlanta because that would allow me to be in a city by myself but know someone there (just in case). Who knows. With a move coming up, I can't spend too much money. We'll see....

Love, love to you all!

4 comments:

Darla said...

You could come live at my house. You can't be bored here!

Jaci said...

come live with us for a little bit!!! that would be great!!! hope your summer starts filling up!!

Mindi Tipps said...

I'm in the same boat you are! Let me know if you want to get together!

The Johnsons said...

Enough twiddling your thumbs. Post something now!