Thursday, August 28, 2008

What a Guy!

This one is for all of you teachers out there (or those that just need a little faith in the generations to come). This is a clip of the keynote speaker for Dallas ISD's back to school convocation. AMAZING! It is only about five minutes and it will blow you away! Just start watching it to see who the speaker is and then listen as you do something else - if you can. I turned it on with that intention and then was glued to the clip. Trust me, it is a MUST see! Click here to be blown away!

3 comments:

Darla said...

......I believe....

jenn said...

Man, we think alike, but you think a little faster :) I was getting ready to post that this morning:) AMAZING!!! i pray your first week with kids went well! see ya soon:)

Mindi Tipps said...

I believe too! =)