Thursday, November 01, 2007

Getting Old?

As you have noticed, I have lessened on the blogging scene. I have ideas often but, truth be told, I am EXHAUSTED by the time I get home. Totally worn out. Pooped. Drained. You get the picture....

I'm not sure if it is because I am so tired or my new routine but my favorite time of day has become bedtime! I look forward to it all day. Not in the depressed, "I don't want to deal with the world" kind of way but in the complete relaxation kind of way. Honestly! Every night, I put on the kettle to heat and go wash my face. I then return to the kitchen and make a cup of decaffeinated herbal tea. I go back to my bedroom, turn back to covers and crawl in. I indulge in a few chapters of my latest book while I sip my tea. When the tea is gone and chapters are finished, I turn off the lights and snuggle down in my covers, warm both inside and out. I am out in a matter of minutes. I love it!

Hot tea, a book, and an early bedtime....I am only 27, right!?

2 comments:

Darla said...

Well, it can NOT be getting older because now that I AM older I go down late, get up early and am ready to get on with the day. I know I have fewer days than when I was young and invincible and I do not want to waste a minute.
:-)

Jackie said...

Now you're understanding my point of view on several past blogs!