Saturday, September 29, 2007

Random Bursts

I think it is funny how we have these random bursts of productivity. Well, I don't know so much about "we" but I definitely do! After hitting a small burn out, I have been so motivated to get myself organized at work. Everyday this week has been a late night (except Tuesday - I do have priorities!). Even today! I spent my entire Saturday working on the classroom. Didn't get everything on my list finished but the difference is SO much better! I actually semi-enjoyed it (sick, I know). I'll finish on Monday afternoon for sure! It is carrying over to home too. I'm going to eat a quick bite, attack this place, and finish up a few small things for work. Then - get this - an entire day off with NOTHING work related tomorrow! WOO HOO!

Tonight, I am thankful for God's gift of random productivity.

1 comment:

jenn said...

i thought about cleaning my house this weekend! i even invisioned standing on a stool to clean the fan blades and dusting EVERY LITTLE spot that needed it. i need a little more of your random productivity (which with you doesn't seem so random) sent my way ☺ hope you have a good week!