Monday, September 17, 2007

A Little of This and a Little of That

Just some random thoughts. Enjoy!
  • I recently had pest control come for ants. Even though they are mostly gone, I keep feeling phantom bites. I think that ants are like lice - they make you itch when they aren't there.
  • After three and a half weeks, one of my students still can't call me Ms. LaMore. She calls me Ms. Noah. She can get it if I stop and correct her but Ms. Noah is my default name in her little mind. I hope this does mean a lengthy rainy season....
  • No matter how cool the playground equipment is, frogs and cicada skins are always more interesting.
  • It's time to start writing again! Anyone have any suggestions on what you might eventually want to read about in short story form?

1 comment:

Alissa said...

Don't forget to get on the boat, Ms. Noah!