Saturday, September 22, 2007

Tagged!

I was tagged by Mindi (and indirectly by Erin) to share eight little known, random facts about myself. This was hard. Here you go!

1. My new favorite colors are green and brown. I can't get enough of them.

2. When I go to the public library, I never check out less than ten books. Most of them are picture books but when you get in the double digits, they are still heavy. Currently, I have 21 items checked out. Thankfully, I can splurge at the library and not feel guilty about it!

3. I have this obsession with counting. I count everything! Especially stairs. There are 19 leading up to my apartment. Even though I know this, I still count every time whether I realize it or not. You think that I'm kidding but go look at the comment I left on Erin's tagged blog. I had to count the doctors. It's sad!

4. If I could have any job in the world, I would be a full time biblical researcher or write bible studies. It would combine my love of learning, teaching, and bible.

5. Female roles in fairy tales are a soap box for me. Ironically, I still love them. My favorite fairy tale of all time is "Beauty and the Beast". Yea for a girl with a brain and willingness to see beyond the exterior! Being nice and pretty will only get you so far in life. Good lessons for girls (and boys) to know.

6. I am not naturally organized at work. I have to put time and effort into it. Right now, there is no time and the classroom looks like a disaster. I want to pull my hair out. Now that would help the mess!

7. I'm thinking about taking a trip by myself within the next year. I don't know when or where but I'm seriously entertaining the thought.

8. I have recently used packing tape as pest control in my apartment. It worked. Can you say Redneck?

1 comment:

Mindi Tipps said...

I learned so much about you!