Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Drowning

I need major prayers. Today starts the second week of school and I cannot tell you how overwhelmed and stressed out that I feel. My stomach is in knots all of the time. I'm not sleeping at all due to the constant list of things I've yet to do running through my head. Last night was the worst so far. I've been awake for well over an hour and it is still way too early for anyone to be awake. (Blogger time shows the wrong time zone so don't go off of that to see what time I am up.) I feel like I can't catch up at all. Over the past weekend, I probably put in about 6-7 hours of work and I still feel so guilty for everything that I didn't get done. I very much feel like a first year teacher but so much worse. I shouldn't be thinking this so early on but if things don't get better, I don't think I will teach again after this year. I love the students and I love the curriculum but this is not any kind of quality of life. It has GOT to get better. It just has to......

1 comment:

Mindi Tipps said...

You are not alone, Dana! Hang in there!