Monday, December 01, 2008

A Light One of Graditude

It is a bit late but here are a few of the little joys in life that I am very thankful for. All of these are the icing on the cake of significant blessings I already have. These just make life that much sweeter!
  • Being able to bless someone with a gift
  • The smell of the new barbecue place just up the street
  • Apple cider and iced tea (but not mixed together)
  • The Christmas Song by Dave Matthews
  • Gorgeous new pictures of my niece
  • Waking up and feeling rested
  • Anticipating a sister date for Converge (10 days but who's counting?)
  • Getting the house ready to set up the Christmas tree
  • Being finished with Christmas shopping!
  • Climbing into a bed of clean sheets

I am truly blessed!

2 comments:

Amy said...

You are truly blessed in so many ways - never forget!!
I love you -

jenn said...

what a great blog!!! what great blessings!