Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Smart Kids

I already shared this with a few of you but I thought I would share it with everyone. It is too funny to pas up as a post.

So we got to school yesterday and it was 65 degrees. As we were going to recess it was 44 degrees. I was excited because I got to wear my scarf and fun hat with the fuzzy ball on top of it. We got out and it was COLD so the kids started acting like huddled penguins to stay warm. Suddenly they all took off fast towards to wall. Apparently, they found the dryer vent from our Life Skills class blowing warm air out of the dryer and they huddled around it to stay warm.

I have smart kids!

1 comment:

jenn said...

When Jay and Crista first moved into their last house, she started missing Cooper one cold day. She looked outside a few times and finally found him sitting next to the dryer vent with his puppy on his lap..."it's warm here, Mom" he told her with a red little nose! He did that a few times that winter!!!