Saturday, November 01, 2008

Randomness on a Friday Night

Driving to work today I was able to see the most AMAZING sun rise. From the blazing reds on the horizon to the crystal blues as high up as I could see, every color in between could be seen. As I marveled at it, I noticed how every shade of red turned to pink turned to orange turned to yellow turned to blue. In the midst of being awestruck, I thought "WAIT! If yellow and blue make green, how come the brilliant yellows and crystal clear blues don't fade into each other to produce at least a tiny sliver of green during sunrises?" Hmmmm.... That would be weird!
________________________________

Did anyone else know that Halloween is the biggest holiday of the year for fireworks? I didn't either but the church behind my apartment proved me wrong tonight. Apparently it calls for more than New Year's Eve and the Fourth of July (combined). Pretty but LOUD! I thought some kids had set some off outside my door. Talk about suddenly being VERY awake!

Who knew?

1 comment:

Mindi Tipps said...

Some people near us were setting off fireworks too, I thought they were nuts. Guess it's more common than I thought! =)