Monday, June 09, 2008

Plugging Another Blog

Last night at church, I ran into an old friend. This is definitely another post for another day but I just have time for a quick one right now. Throughout the course of catching up and shooting the breeze, he plugged a blog that I knew I had to check out. I looked at it today and I am hooked. I know that this blog thing is getting out of hand for me but this one is SO worth it! I thought about my dear friends Jeff and Alissa when I read them because I can totally see their humor in it. It is called "Stuff White People Like". If you cannot laugh at yourself or stereotypes about middle class white America, this is not the blog for you. It is SO funny, sarcastic, and, in most cases for me, hits the nail on the head. There is a lot on it so I click on the full list tab at the top and pick a topic. The topics range all over the place (Indie Music and Bumper Stickers are my favorite so far). There are a few that are not right on but I can still laugh and appreciate them for the generalities that they provide. My favorite part of each topic is the "helpful hint" part of the post for how to get in good with the white person. Check it out (linked on the side of my blog under PostSecret).

1 comment:

*Lin* said...

THANK. YOU. THANK YOU THANKYOU!!!!! WHEEEE!!!