Sunday, February 17, 2008

Beaming Love

Due to bad weather, I decided to drive back to Houston this morning rather than last night. Getting up at 5:00 to get ready and head back was not my first choice but it was such a blessing! The whole drive, I was able to pick up Christian radio stations. The best part was watching the sun come up to the praise of our God. Driving in the dark, I could see very distinct rays of sunlight shooting through the sky to bless the earth. I was breathless when the sun finally burst across my face. At the exact moment that the warmth from the sun caressed my face, the dawn was full and the song "Our God Saves" came through the radio. What a way to greet the day! Beautiful, crisp, cool weather highlighted by heavenly sunlight and clear blue skies while words of God's saving grace flood the airwaves.

No rocks cried out this morning!

No comments: