Wednesday, February 07, 2007

And then comes today....

So I vented some frustrations yesterday. They are as real today as they were yesterday but I had the "awwww factor" hit me throughout the day.

I woke up this morning with no voice. I'm not talking a raspy, cracking voice. I'm talking barely a whisper. I was concerned about how the day would go with my group. One of my more difficult students decided to be my watchdog today. Basically, he spent all day telling the class to be quiet so I don't "hurt my voice anymore". They listened to him (which is semi-surprising). I had drawings, notes, and written prayers telling me to get well soon. It was adorable.

I still have nothing but we will see what I wake up with.

2 comments:

jenn said...

wow the smallest blessings can sometimes have such a large effect! i'm glad your day was better than you expected! i hope today was as well! i'll prolly talk at ya later tonight!:) oh and i'm seriously curious about how sugar and spice was (you started back with that, right?)
luvs and kisses

Cryssy said...

Kids really are smart cookies. You have a good group. Bless them. Hope you feel better tomorrow.