Monday, November 27, 2006

*Sigh*

So my guilty pleasure for the past couple of months has been watching The Bachelor. I know that it is cheesy but so am I. I have laughed at some of the girls because I don't believe that a relationship can be strongly forged in such non-realistic circumstances. I am disappointed in his choice but it was his to make. However...I have to admit that I grinned from ear to ear as Jenn realized that she was chosen. She lit up and glowed from the inside out. Happiness radiated from within her.

There is nothing more beautiful than watching someone fall in love.

3 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Poor Sadie... I agree with what you said last night. He didn't deserve her.

Crystal said...

I was SOOOOOOOOOO upset! I wanted Sadie to be the chosen one...although, not sure how she would have handled the bizarre palm-reading mother-in-law so it's probably for the best.

Jackie said...

SADIE! SADIE! DASIE!

Yes, now I watch something besides Wife Swap.