Friday, April 02, 2010

The Woes of a Single Woman

God is good and I am very thankful for the life he has given to me. However, there are a few things that are slightly annoying being single. These aren't things that truly are important but they can really get irritating at times. I've obviously managed fine thus far. So without further ado, here is a list of the top seven things that are better with someone around (couldn't think of three more to make it an even ten):

1. Sometimes zippers on the back of dresses are very hard to close.
2. Jars can be very difficult to open.
3. Cars are beyond my comprehension.
4. Grilling out is a favorite but eludes me completely.
5. There is no one to blame when the apartment gets messy.
6. The act of doing taxes and dealing with insurance companies is an act of trust in God each time it happens.
7. Apparently men shoot straighter than women. Sometimes the clarity and "to the point-ness" of a man is appreciated.

No comments: