Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Snuggling

For whatever reason, my camera will not connect to my computer anymore. So that means that I can't post many pictures that I take. Well, I am starting to work on our end of the year slide show for work so I got my pictures put on a disc at Walgreens this afternoon. On it is one of my all time favorite photos. This is a shot the day after Lindsey's wedding. Erin and Gregg were loading the car to head home so I was holding Liz (what a sacrificial helper). Anyway, this is the first time that she laid her head on my shoulder and snuggled up with her aunt. Totally melted my heart! It has happened several more times since then and it still turns me into a puddle. But this was the first time. It isn't outstanding of either of us but the moment was precious. I do love this little girl!!

3 comments:

jenn said...

Ah, I love it! Cherish every sweet moment, they grow too fast. Jt will be in jr high!
That's a so sweet memory

Amy said...

Just wait until she lifts her little arms and says "Dana!!" That one will be pretty special, too!!

Mindi Tipps said...

How can you not love that little girl? She is precious and she's lucky to have such an adoring Aunt Dana!