Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Next Monday

What a week! And it is only Tuesday night! I have had things to share but have been EXHAUSTED so they will have to wait until later. However, I need to shoot out a quick prayer request.

As some of you know, I've been seeing a doctor and getting medication figured out to help regulate some things. It is nothing too serious right now but I would like to get it figured out before the time to talk kids comes. One medicine has been giving my body fits. My doctor took me off of it on Friday and we will see how things go over the next eight weeks. However, I'm pretty nervous about how some things are going in my body now. I know it will take some time for the meds to work their way out but something is not right. I am trying not to borrow troubles from tomorrow so I made a doctor's appointment for Monday with my regular doctor. I usually don't go to the doctor but I'm really nervous. I'm incredibly uncomfortable and my body is not as it should be. I'm hoping that he will give me some answers or just put my mind at ease. So if y'all could just pray for peace, that would be very appreciated!

3 comments:

The Johnsons said...

I was so hoping last Friday would give you some peace and assurance, but we'll hope for more to come on Monday. Keep in mind it's the end of the school year - maybe some added stress isn't helping?! Just a thought. Talk to you soon Sister Friend!

Mindi Tipps said...

I will definitely pray! Please keep us updated?

Cryssy said...

Praying for you for tomorrow!!