Monday, July 14, 2008

Quite Crafty!

So I guess Satan saw that last post and has decided that it is his turn to have a go at me. Nothing major. Just the usual pity party/overly sensitive/physical discomfort stuff that tends to come up. It has just hit pretty hard this time. Silly things that I see and read that are striking my heart a little harder than they usually would. I feel really ridiculous to not be able to shake it off or have better control of things. Oh well, this is a light and momentary trouble, right!? :)

2 comments:

jenn said...

yeah, "light and momentary"; and the qualities of being Christ-like and living for God are the "minimal standards" That being said, it's little stuff that feels REALLY BIG when it's on our shoulders. I'm sorry that you are feeling down. I don't know exactly what you're feeling but i have an idea; and i've recently been at a time in my life where you may be now! I'm praying for you and have ears if you need to talk; i will not judge or get offended! I love you

Jackie said...

"For our struggles are not against . . ."

Finish that Jen!

And where was that scripture?