Sunday, May 06, 2007

The Trouble with a Racing Mind

The past two days have been spent in sorting, cleaning, organizing, and straightening. When I get in the cleaning zone, I just go until it is time to go somewhere or sleep. That is where I am right now. The whole time that I am busy with my hands, my mind jumps all over the place. Therefore, I have spent the past two days with all kinds of epiphanies and thoughts. Just wanted to let you know that this will be a full week of blogs. Really - I have five things to talk about. I thought one a day would be better than one massive one filled with this and that. Some are serious and sweet while others are just random thoughts. Hope you have a great week!

1 comment:

Darla said...

Let your thoughts flow! I love it!

I know exactly what you mean. I think that is what I have said about my gardening but of course, I do that while cleaning.

I hope you made notes so you will remember. I come up with thought and then forget them before I get to the blogger.

Hope to see you soon.