Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Next Year

Yesterday, my principal told me that Teaching and Learning are wanting to get training lined up for this summer. They were concerned that money would be spent training employees who would then move. I was asked to let her know ASAP (today) about my plans for next year. This morning I let her know that I would be back for another year.

I know this may sound very contradictory to what I have been blogging about but when it came down to it, I don't want to leave me school. I am part of an amazing team, the training is unbeatable, and I believe in the curriculum. I am being set up for promotion here. I feel like this is where I need to be. I am very peaceful right now.

So now it is time to house/apartment hunt. I am looking forward to that quite a bit. I have about 7 days left of school and then about two weeks of training in June. It will fly by but I am excited about it.

1 comment:

Darla said...

I am happy for you. God speaks. See? You even tried to get God to send you away but he wants you where you are. I have NEVER in all of my years been asked before school ended to commit to my job today. That is unusual.

Intersting isn't it?
I'm glad you can be at peace with it.fuzzyb