Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Maybe It's Because I Live Near Austin....

I have been a "glass is half full" type of person for the majority of my life. I've slipped out of it at times but I always returned to my optimistic, realistic self eventually. However, lately I have noticed that my descriptions of life have been that things and people are "beautiful" or that "it is all about love". It leads me to one conclusion. I think that I have a little hippie in me. Not the flaky type of hippie but the "love everyone" and "life is beautiful" type of hippie. Like I said, just a little bit - not an overwhelming amount. I just hope it is more enduring than annoying....

4 comments:

Jaci said...

lol. I think we all have a little hippie in us. :) miss you guys!!!

Amy said...

Just stay off of 6th Street!!
I love you -

Jeff said...

When I read Jaci's comment, all I could think of was everybody walking around pregnant with babies with Tommy Chong's head.

andrew said...

Hippie - a freewheeling soul with flowers in their hair and flowers on their jeans.

I think there's a little bit of "hippie" in everyone. Kind of makes you feel restrained in letting it out from time to time because of what others may think or because of the expections of others. I have to admit to having had a few freewheeling moments and thoughts lately.