Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Google

I'll have to admit something rather embarrassing. I am in love with Google. I know that some people hate it but I really, really rely on it. Without Google, I think that I would shut down. Whether it is images, lyrics, websites, curiosities, play, or work, Google is my hero. You name it, I'm on Google trying to find it. I think that it is beginning to become an addiction. Now that I am off MySpace, I have more time to actually "be productive". This usually means more time with my friend Google. Are there any websites you are addicted to?

4 comments:

BionicBuddha said...

I like yahoo...but that is also kind of crazy!




www.bionicbuddha.com

Jackie said...

this blog thing. is that a web site? Talk about loving what you're doing, huh?

jenn said...

i am beginning to be addicted to blogger as well. not because i'm loving to write, but that i'm loving to read! -hey i need help getting a picture on my page! luvya

The Johnsons said...

Let me state the obvious: Um, yes. Gregg probably wishes I wasn't but I LOVE looking into people's lives through their blogs. Right now it's "You Tip or We Tattle." Dana knows about it but for those who don't: it's a waitress originally from New York who posts a variety of 'resturant info.' Like what servers think of you when you order this or do this... Or she'll answer questions. She might link clips to restaurants opening in major cities. Random stuff, but the best is when servers and non-servers get in arguments about resturant etiquette. Just really random, but I think it's great. There's a link to it on my blog if you're interested.

And anything New York or Broadway - I'm sucked in... Sad but true.