Sunday, June 07, 2009

Summer 2009

School is officially out! WOO HOO! Let's just say that it took me two full days to recoup from the last day. I pushed it too hard and my back is unhappy with me. It is getting over it quickly which is a good thing since it follows me around everywhere I go....

So what does this teacher plan to do with her summer (when not in trainings)? Well, let me just list it out for you:
  • Caleb and Gabby's wedding
  • Be a helpful sister and a fun aunt
  • Tackle that list of books to read
  • Hit the work out room
  • Terra Cotta Warriors and Genghis Khan exhibits
  • MetroLive (weekly time of praise and bible study)
  • The Houston Project (weekly long service to others in Houston)
  • Dentist and optometrist (it's been too long for both)
  • Lunch dates with friends

It is going to be a fun summer!

5 comments:

The Johnsons said...

This is a great list! I especially like the helpful sister and fun aunt part. However, I wouldn't mind a fun sister and helpful aunt either! :)

Jackie said...

how about 'talking Bible with Jackie?'

Dana said...

Erin - you've got it!

Jackie - how could I reduce that to one bullet on a list. It will be its very own post. I already have all of my stuff set out to pack. SO excited!

Amy said...

I didn't see; "relax in Pleasanton while mom dotes on me and feeds me and loves me and rubs my feet and watches movies with me, and...."

Hol said...

Hey if you want to get some people together to see the Terra Cotta Warriors and Genghis Khan exhibits, let Josh and I know.

Ah yes, the dentist and optometrist. Too long for me as well.