Monday, April 02, 2007

And A Cherry On Top...

Today was actually a pretty good day. I didn't get rattled or stressed out at work! Woo Hoo! After work, I went shopping and found some cute things (all on amazing sales which intensifies the cuteness). However, as great as all of that is, something else made my day.

As I was sitting at a light, I noticed a blue and white truck behind me. As I looked closer, I noticed that it was one of my students. He is a very bright boy and tends to get bored in class. He was buckled in the passangers seat next to his dad. As I watched, the dad spent the time at the red light tickling and picking at his son. My student lit up like I have never seen before and I felt like I could hear him laughing through both cars. I couldn't help but stare through my read view mirror. What a great moment. Father and son laughing through a red light. It made my heart smile.

2 comments:

andrew said...

It's those little "candid camera" moments that make life special. Just when you least expect it...

Jackie said...

Wadda great blog!!! Thanks, sweetie. You made my evening!