Tuesday, December 12, 2006

And the Number One Reason Is....

Lately I have been gripping a lot on here. Sorry! I'll try to get better about that, but tonight I need to vent one more time.

I am moving this summer. There are several but here is the number one reason why it MUST happen: My neighbors smoke. Up until now, it hasn't been that big of a deal. They smoked on their porch outside. Just a little annoying because I couldn't open my windows without the smell coming in but overall, nothing to really be concerned about. However, lately their smoke has moved inside. How do I know? It smells like a chain smoker lives in my apartment. This is not just me being sensitive either. Others have commented about it too. It is keeping me awake right now because of the stink! Their nicotine is coming up through the floor and vents. I reek of smoke and my apartment does too. When my home in invaded by someone else's habit, I am not a happy camper! Especially if I can't do anything about it! I'm calling the office tomorrow but I don't think they can do anything either. GRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I get lung cancer and die, sue the guys below me!

1 comment:

The Johnsons said...

Ewww! Been there, done that. Our landlord bought us an air filter (so did Kendra/Kayla's) and it really helped. So that might be an option?!

What did your landlord say?