Monday, November 22, 2010

My Thanksgiving List in Pictures

I have decided to make a list of a few of the things I am most thankful for this year. So in no specific order here is a post of blessings from this year:

Multiple Times to Get Away From It All
Aspen Trees and Mountains

My Sweet Niece
My Adorable Nephew
A Job
Loving Parents
Adventures in Paintballing
Amazing Women in a God Filled Weekend
A Sunday Bible Study to Do Life With
A Brother to Laugh and Learn With
Adventures in Skydiving
A Best Friend Who Happens to be My Sister
My God Who Loves Me More than the Eye can See, the Ear can Hear, or the Mind can Conceive

3 comments:

Melissa Jackson said...

Great post! I may have to steal your idea. ;o)

Amy said...

As much as your are blessed, so others are blessed by you!

The Johnsons said...

Love this! :) Love you even more.