Sunday, October 11, 2009

Words of Warning

Early last spring, I took a good long look at my life and decided that I was officially becoming a hermit. I spent much time praying that God would take me out of that cycle and help me to get a life. I prayed for things to become active in and for people to build community with. Fast forward eight months and now I am praying for a weekend to breathe. :) I'm so thankful but juggling everything is insane! Here are my weekend for the next few months:

Oct 16 - 18 - Community Pot Luck and Game night
Oct 23 - 25 - Liz's 1st birthday party (WHAT!? That was TOO fast!) and a friend's shower (in the evening)
Oct 30 - Nov 1- the end of the busiest week known to man (well, besides creation), Watch Liz and Dinner with the Bhutanese/FirstFest
November 7 - 9 - class hiking trip on Saturday and shower for Bladen on Sunday
November 13 - 15 - OPEN
November 20 - 22 - Jill's wedding
November 27 - 29 - Thanksgiving
December 4 - 6 - Sitting by the phone for a call about Bladen and Christmas Store
December 11 -13 - Sitting by the phone for a call about Bladen and Class Christmas Party/Celebration
December 19 - 21 - OPEN
December 25 - 27 - Christmas

So if I don't make it down to Pleasanton before Christmas, I hope you'll understand! :) So my words of warning, be careful what you pray for! It is a HUGE blessing but man, I'm thankful for this weekend to rest up for what's to come!

So is this just me or is anyone else busy?

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Wow! I am booked now past new years. It's great, but I so love to sit by myself, and read, or study or watch Beth Moore doing a Daniel study!!