Saturday, October 03, 2009

Words From the Wise Doctor

The other day I was looking for a quote and found myself wrapped up in the wisdom of Dr. Seuss. Enjoy these words to live by:

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.

I like nonsense. It wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient to living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.

Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.

The more you read, the more things you will know. The more you learn, the more places you'll go.

Today is gone. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.

Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive that is Youer than You.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I have to say that's the best Seuss quote I've ever heard!!

The Johnsons said...

Mom liked something by Dr. Seuss?! You've done it, Dana! :)