Thursday, July 02, 2009

Just in Case You're Curious.....

Guess what I'm doing this afternoon.....Breaking in my new boots! I'm SO EXCITED!! Since I'm not going on a vacation this summer, I decided to use the money from a math curriculum day to get my very first pair of boots. A friend went with me because Cavendars was having a sale. When the sales guy heard this was my first pair, he asked if I had just moved to Texas. When I said I grew up here, and acted like he was doing me a huge favor by finding me a good pair. He did! Now its time to break them in so I can wear them without killing my feet.

Sometimes it is the littlest things that can bring joy!

4 comments:

The Johnsons said...

It is a must that I see my sister in some boots!

Jackie said...

now yer a real woman.

Mindi Tipps said...

I always wanted some red ones that the little kids wear- I guess I'm too old for that. And I'm with Erin, I've got to see these boots!

*Lin* said...

PICS PLZ!!!!