Wednesday, July 22, 2009

That's What I Get for Moving

In the past 11 years, have lived in 5 different cities and in some of those places, there were multiple homes. It has given me many blessings but has also brought out a bizarre tidbit for me. As odd as this sounds, I was watching the news tonight expecting the anchors to give San Antonio addresses. I was REALLY confused about which city I am living in. It passed quickly but that was SO strange! Unfortunately, I can't say that this is an isolated event. I have had flashbacks of confusion to San Marcos, Pleasanton, and San Antonio. I never flash to Lubbock but that is because I only lived in the dorm there. If usually happens during the news or if specific songs come on the radio. I wonder if that happens to anyone else. Have you ever felt confused about where you are? Probably not - this is most likely just another one of my weird things.

1 comment:

Amy said...

After being in 4 nights in 7 days, yes. I didn't know which way to go down the hall to the elevators in Roswell last night!!