Monday, March 08, 2010

Checking In

It has been a few weeks but I'm still alive. I've been staying withe Grandpa the past couple of weeks with a small break here and there so I've been removed from the world of blogs and facebook. I feel like I've seen and heard more about my grandparents than I ever knew possible. I have sweet and heartbreaking stories about it all. I'm so glad to have been able to help out but I have to be honest - I am completely overwhelmed. I know I shouldn't complain but I really could use all of the prayers I can get. I'm going back tomorrow for a few more days and I'm more overwhelmed than I can say. Physically, mentally, emotionally - I don't think I have much more to give.

One of the blessings is that I have had to lean on the Lord more in the past two and a half weeks than I have in years. He has been so gracious to provide strength in our hour of need. He has carried burdens when they got heavy and He has provided for every need we have had. He has held us up when we felt like collapsing and I know He will do it again. I have seen Him answer prayers and be our Comforter. I love and serve a faithful God!

1 comment:

Mindi Tipps said...

praying for your strength, friend. :)