Thursday, September 17, 2009

As a Doornail.....

Well, I've about had it with computers. Six weeks ago, I lost mine due to virus repairs for about five days. Now it looks like I have completely lost it (well - that could have multiple meanings but for now, I mean just the computer). It won't even turn on. Dead as a doornail! In a nutshell, this stinks.....

So for the time being, I'm using the public library every couple of days. Who knows how long that will last! I've started researching new computers but they are not cheap. We will see. I may not last long without it! Sad, I know! So between my weak will power and sad need for the internet, I may have a new one before too long. Yea for consumer reports!

1 comment:

*Lin* said...

Poor thing, that's stinky! I just got a new Acer laptop, & am REALLY pleased with it... it was very reasonably priced, & has a consistent 8 hour battery life. James got the same one (minus the 10-key), and also loves it. I don't know if they have them in Houston, but Fry's has really good deals, if you watch the papers. We got both laptops & the student edition of MS Office for about $1300. Good Luck!!!